We took a long overdue trip to Serena and Mike's house (Michael's sister and brother-in-law) this past weekend. We had a great time full of fun and excitement!

three of the five kids

caption "uncle michael is such a show off!"

the boys minus baby cody

tyler prepping to shoot

me 'n the girls Korrie and Jadyn

clay pigeon shooting!

I even took a try at it... unfortunately I was unsuccessful.

there was lots of snake action. Mikey killed a rattle snake the day before we came across this bull snake.... eeek!

on the way back I forced Mikey to stop in these amazing sunflower fields!
2 comments:
That looks like you guys had a blast! We leave tomorrow for Dickinson to go house hunting...but you should come over when we get back 'cause i miss you
Well, we are glad ya made the big trip to mike & serena's.
looks like ya had a big amount of fun !!!!
HAPPY DAYS
POPS
Post a Comment