Well, I decided it was time to update the look of the mathers' web blog a bit. I would love to hear your thoughts :) -A
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
angela, I love the new look, I check your blog each and every day. I'm sitting with my foot propped up on the bar stool, sitting in the recliner with the laptop right in my lab. How handy is that. Be looking for a goody box that will be coming to you soon. love and miss you
Hi Angie and Mikey..............Your new page looks great.Got the tree up and decorations around the house.Looking a lot like Christmas.Grandpa is selling his calves Friday ,will be a busy day.Selling here in Glendive. Your Pictures are great,Thank you for sharing.How was your Thanksgiving?Ours was great Fairmont was relaxing. Keep in touch...Miss you
2 comments:
angela, I love the new look, I check your blog each and every day. I'm sitting with my foot propped up on the bar stool, sitting in the recliner with the laptop right in my lab. How handy is that. Be looking for a goody box that will be coming to you soon. love and miss you
Hi Angie and Mikey..............Your new page looks great.Got the tree up and decorations around the house.Looking a lot like Christmas.Grandpa is selling his calves Friday ,will be a busy day.Selling here in Glendive.
Your Pictures are great,Thank you for sharing.How was your Thanksgiving?Ours was great Fairmont was relaxing.
Keep in touch...Miss you
Post a Comment