I recently found out that I am going to be inducted into the Tapestry of Diverse Talents at NDSU. This is an immense honor, as it recognizes the roll I've played in progressing diversity at NDSU. The induction ceremony will be on Friday, May 8th at noon. I am ecstatic to say that my entire family will be here, along with both grandmas :) I'm pretty excited about it. My photo will hang among these:

4 comments:
OH WOW!!! CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!!!! That is such a beautiful honor! I am so proud of you and the work that you do!! Wish I could be there in person to help celebrate you.
-mo
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I so wish I would have known about this sooner..or that you would have known about it sooner because I would have loved to be there to congratulate you in person and celebrate with you after. Miss you guys like crazy and hope to see you sometime this summer! So proud of you Angela!!
Angela! That is amazing. You are a very inspiring person.
Congratulation and what a honor to be there with you Angela to see you receive this. May God continue to use you in amazing ways for his people. I love you and so enjoyed our weekend together. Love papa and mama
Post a Comment