Thursday, September 25, 2008

I am sitting in class right now. My day started out nice. It's a beautiful day outside and I got to sit at the coffee shop for a while. My day took a turn for the worse when I had to sit through a ridiculous meeting that involved some higher-ups on the University preaching to me about how "great" things are within our department and how impactful the programs are that we are producing. Insert reality here and understand that they were specifically speaking to a handful of individuals that are eating out of their hands who never push the envelope and who basically do nothing. It makes me so angry to hear words that sound like this: nah nah naaaah nah nah. It's all a big puff of niceness that doesn't translate into reality. Oh, beurocracy and hierarchy... you drive me nuts!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I love your hunting trip Mikey.WOW you really did score.Angela you take such good csre of your cats.They are fortunate to have you and mikey for their care takers.The sunflowers are so pretty.We are having relly great fall days.My flowers are so pretty.We met your mom amd dad in Sidney WED night was nice to see them.We met Barb and Gary in Bozeman last week end .Barb ran in a marathon.Was fun to see and be with them.I went to a church fall mission fair today,it was so neat to see all the homemade goodies.Gloria and I had a girl day.Miss you both ,I like your blog.Love in Christ Granny

Anonymous said...

Angela keep the news coming we sure do enjoy reading it, sounds like this was a hectic day. love and miss you lots, papa & mama