My life = The Campaign toward real healthcare reform. Here are a few of the things that I've been up to in the last weeks.... and seriously, my life consists of nothing more than 12 hour work days and sleep when it's possible. For all of you who think I'm purposely avoiding you.... think again!

A day of stalking the senator ended with this shot :)

looking for Conrad at Meritcare...

Healthcare rally on the Main Ave. Bridge

3,000 letters and postcards from people who WANT CHANGE

in Conrad's office when delivering the cards/letters

7.28.09 healthcare press conference outside pomeroy's office in Fargo


1 comment:
Yea Angela GO GIRL GO!! I can hear it in your voice every time I talk to you on the phone. Twelve hour days are long days, I wear my pin every day. We want Change for North Dakota. Hang in there Angela it is making a DIFFERENCE! Love mom
Post a Comment