What you're asking.... go together like peanut butter and jelly? Well, let me just tell you...

+

=
Friends Forever.
I simply cannot describe the level of excitement that I have for my approaching trip to San Francisco. I am so eager to be amidst like-minded people who are interested in engaging in thoughtful conversations about the world around us. The Sociology conference is going to be great! I am equally excited to see the Golden Gate Bridge and the Castro. I will surely take pictures and document them upon my return. Please leave me any advice that you feel may be beneficial during my stay in San Fran.

=
Friends Forever.
I simply cannot describe the level of excitement that I have for my approaching trip to San Francisco. I am so eager to be amidst like-minded people who are interested in engaging in thoughtful conversations about the world around us. The Sociology conference is going to be great! I am equally excited to see the Golden Gate Bridge and the Castro. I will surely take pictures and document them upon my return. Please leave me any advice that you feel may be beneficial during my stay in San Fran.
1 comment:
If you get a chance, go to the session with Abdallah Badahdah in it. He's a prof in my department who does research on AIDS in Muslim countries...it fascinating...plus he's hilarious. Have fun, I wish I was going.
Post a Comment