Tuesday, June 24, 2008

guatemala
































So, I know one thing that people are excited to hear about is my trip to Guatemala. I'm going to do this over a couple-blog process just because there is so much to tell! It was fabulous, heart-breaking, beautiful and life-changing all at once. If there was one thing I could talk about it would be the children, the children, the children. They are so amazing and beautiful; it is definitely one of the MOST resilient cultures I have ever been introduced to. I can't say enough about how absolutely inspiring the people were. I'm a firm believer in the fact that a picture says a thousand words, so rather than me trying to literally do all the talking; I'm going to let the pictures and the children talk for themselves..... so, enjoy :)

1 comment:

Amie said...

Awww! They are precious, precious.

We have friends that adopted from Guatemala, he is 3 now, and absolutely adorable and perfect!