Today is our BIG fourth anniversary! It's crazy to think that we've already been married for that long, but I think we both agree when I say that they've been the best years of our lives! Mikey is (of course) in Denver today for his Halliburton presentation, so it's just me and the kitties celebrating. I looked up what the traditional gift was supposed to be for a fourth anniversary, and it said fruits and flowers. I didn't receive either, nor did mikey... so I guess we're not that in tune with tradition.. who would have thought ha ha!
I tried to find a picture of every year's anniversary, but most of them are on our computer back in Fargo. So, here's to the memories gone past and to the future and what it unfolds :)

3 comments:
Congratulations! Four years already? Wowzers!
I'll be in Williston this weekend. Friday-Sunday Not sure how much non-family related time I'll have.
So I can't promise a visit. I'd like one though. I'll give ya guys a call see what you're up too. If you're not already busy too?
Ang,
I am so excited for you guys celebrating your four years. I can't believe it's been that long already, I still remember your guy's big day like it was yesterday. I hope that when mikey gets back that you guys spend some much needed time together celebrating. And don't worry about the traditional gifts, those don't ever seem to fit the moment anyways.
Happy Late Anniversary! I tried so hard to remember and the day just flew by. I hope you had a great day with the cats. I am very excited to see you both next weekend. We will have to test out those roller blades.
See you soon!
Amanda
Post a Comment