Tuesday, July 29, 2008

home, home on the range....

I've been home (in williston) for a couple of days now... and I'm still trying to adjust and return to the reality that monotony has again become my daily life. Ma and I just had so much fun in the cities. I highlighted a few of the establishments that we visited to fill our bellies, but we did much more on our mini vacation as well... here is a taste of it:



This is a beautiful butterfly that I spotted in the butterfly garden at the Minnesota Zoo!


Two more really pretty monarchs

mama in the butterfly garden


I love the lemurs!


this guy was my favorite of the day!




he is a russian grizzly bear :) I think we could be friends... ha ha!




this little guy could do some serious dances!


one of the most unique birds I have ever seen!


gotta love the dolphins!!



just pickin' some bugs off his friend.


homemade pasta and pesto... mmm mmmm delicious!


downtown minneapolis.. minutes before we were entertained by the opening of little house on the prarie at the guthrie!


an adorable little girl at dunn brothers. we were friends!
mama and me... downtown minneapolis

ohhh amtrak... how you make us happy??!?


We really had a fabulous time and are thankful to have had the opportunity to have so much fun! Only 13 days till Mikey and I head back to the F-M area... not that we're counting or anything :) We're eagerly awaiting the day that we can finally return to our "home" and sleep in our fabulous bed!!!

No comments: