Monday, July 7, 2008
I sprang from the bed to see what was the matter!
halliburton (for the fifth time, according to my father) called to give my dad his wake-up call via his cell phone this morning. Little does that dispatcher know that mr. wes tucker nearly needs an electrical shock to get him out of bed in the morning. So, the cell phone didn't even stir his slumber. He needs every phone in the house to chime simultaneously via the home phone to wake him. Mr. mikey, however, was up, showered and had the coffee brewing. So, in an effort to keep mr. T on track for the day, I had to take matters into my own hands... So, I sprang from the bed and was forced to see what was the matter!!!! I pity the souls who have to deal with my dad this morning because he wasn't able to have his pot (yes, a pot) of coffee. I was trying to talk to him and he just mumbled and grumbled in response. Mikey and my pops just flew out the door, but now here I am... wide awake and bushy tailed... we'll see how going back to sleep fares.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment